Want to send your staff on internships or work placements abroad? We have the place for you!
If you would like to inspire your staff or trainees with fresh ideas, improve their English skills and confidence, make them feel valued and potentially make connections for international trade or collaboration, work placements abroad can be the ideal approach, especially if they are funded by the Erasmus + programme.
Glasgow is a particularly ideal as a destination for placements as the culture is very welcoming and open, the city is filled with beautiful architecture and mostly free cultural attractions and the economy features world-class universities and companies, from finance to life sciences. Scotland was home to the inventor or the television, antiseptic, a parallel invention of the telephone and many other things we take for granted today… and this innovative spirit lives on. Find out more detail about the local economy here.
We can provide:
- Work placements in a variety of sectors (just ask for what you need)
- Approved host families who provide a welcome home with breakfast and dinner, who can give you better value and a real feeling of the local culture
- English language course at the level to suit the person
- Travel passes
- Orientation and city tour
- Mentoring and support throughout the stay
- Transport from and to Glasgow airport
- Transport to and settling in with host family, language course and work placement
- A designated contact and back up contact
- Regular updates to you as we are planning and delivering the placement
- All the paperwork for Learning Agreements and Europass Mobility certificates
“The last day in beautiful Glasgow has begun. Many thanks to the team of trainee-Mobile for their great support, and to the organization on the ground in Glasgow. I felt in good hands 🙂 It was an amazing experience that I will never forget!” – Maria, Marketing Assistant
“I can only agree wholeheartedly! It was awesome :)”– Marina, Industrial Clerk
Our placement participants and partners alike give us great feedback, and we love to work with them. To give your staff or trainees their own happy and inspiring experience, just click here to get in touch. Let us know your budget and what you need and we’ll let you know what we can offer. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
In the video by apprentice Thomas Hölzel, you can hear about Potsdam University HR manager, Gilda Kapp’s experience of testing the Glasgow internships experience for her herself, and further below that you can find out what we provide.
To find out more about Glasgow and what we offer, download our extra information sheets: